Remote monitoring water level sensor/detector for street/tunnel/river/tank/well
High/Medium/Low three water level monitoring and real time SMS/Email/Siren alert notification to prevent serious personal injury or asset lose
WiiHey Water Level Detector is mainly consisted of: reliable capacitive sensor as core to detect water surface position, WiiHey Bore OS IoT operating system, NB-IOT communication module, and battery. When the water reaches the specified position, the system detects the change and send the alert notification to WiiHey IoT server after filtering and analysis.
WiiHey Water Level Detector applies to : tap water, domestic water, river water, waste water, weak acid and alkaline water, water treatment chemicals, textile printing and dyeing water, industrial wastewater, etc. Special models can also be used in ultrapure water, reverse osmosis water or distillation.
- Stain resistance, anti-tilt, weak acid and alkali salt, able to work in the influence of magnetic field, metal body, water pressure change and raid of light, no dead zone;
- Without any mechanical parts on the outside, Not afraid of the influence of floating objects;
- With real-time clock function, it can perform periodic self-test reporting;
- Support for setting reporting period;
- Support to report the battery voltage;
- Support the remote configuration;
Tap water, domestic water, river water, waste water, weak acid and alkaline water, water treatment chemicals, textile printing and dyeing water, industrial wastewater.
|Battery||Input voltage range||3.6V DC|
|Power consumption||Sleep current||≤ 15 uA|
|≤ 2W@ 3.6V|
(good network, 1 heartbeat per 3 days)
|Measurement||Detection cycle||30 seconds to 1 hour can be set|
|Battery voltage||Measuring range is 2.8-3.6V, error is ±0.2V|
|Number of alarms||Configurable||1-10 times or continuous alarm until manual release|
|Indicator||LED||Inside the device
(Represent the status of running or networking)
|Appearance and dimensions||DIM.||Sensor: φ 20X150mm
(Cable to sensor 0.5m-4m, can be customized)
|Antenna||Built-in FPC antenna|
|Pressure resistance||Within 20kg/cm2|
|Normal operating temperature ( ℃)||-20 ℃ ~ +65 ℃|
|Storage Temperature ( ℃)||-20 ℃ ~ +65 ℃|
|Relative Humidity||5 % ~ 100%|
|Atmospheric Pressure kPa||63.0～106.0 (below 4000m altitude)|
|Communication response time||< 60s|
|MTBF||≥ 30,000 hours|
|Alarm data false positive rate||≤ 0.1%|
|Alarm data false negative rate||≤ 0.1%|
|Electromagnetic compatibility||Comply with IEC 61000-4-2, 3, 4, 5|
|Normal insulation resistance||≥ 100M Ω|
|Insulation resistance under wet heat||≥ 2M Ω|
|Leakage current||< 5mA|
1) Assembly method : The Detector can be installed freely, such as horizontal, vertical, oblique or other irregular and convenient method.
2) Fixed method: The easiest way is hanging the Detector from upside. It supports to use the threaded interface (DN20, ie 4 threaded interface) or use the pipe clamp if the sensor needs to be fixed.
*Notice: The Detector should not be too close to the wall, keeping a certain distance from the wall could prevent the detectors getting stuck by other objects.
Please refer to the diagram below:
Use the wall pipe clamp directly on the wall as below:
Use existing water pipes to secure with buckles as below:
A tunnel in Guangzhou, China:
Water level sensors in the tunnel:
The warning sign at the entrance of the tunnel:
The cloud based data dashboard: